Monday, August 12, 2013

Teacher Week '13 Linky Party!


I am so excited to participate in my VERY FIRST linky party! It's all about me, so here I go...

1. I teach in a small town in Georgia. Even though we are a "small" town we have seven 2nd grade classrooms!
2. I grew up in Alabama!
3. My favorite thing to do on a saturday is barrel race!
4. I'm married to a cowboy!

5. I help organize the Wednesday Night Kids program at our church!
6. I have the CUTEST 3 year old ever!
7. I love my family!
8. I'm really, really scared of snakes.
9. I've taught for 10 years.
10. I LOVE MY JOB! 

4 comments:

  1. I'm with ya Gretchen! I hate snakes too! I can't even stand to look at them on tv! I'm a neighbor of yours next door in SC! Nice to meet you!

    Karen
    An Apple a Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen! I have noticed there are so many SC bloggers! I'm headed over to check out your blog!

      Delete
  2. You we're right! We did need to be blogging buddies! I never got huge into barrels. I did some when I was younger. Now I mainly rope but mostly for fun. Your son is too cute! I am right there with ya on the snakes! HATE THEM! I'm now a follower!

    Marcy
    Saddle Up For 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marcy! I've been a follower of you! Ironcially I was never a barrel racer either. That's my adult life event... It's just easier with a little guy to go ride a barrel horse after school. But it's about impossible to pen the calves, get someone to haze, get someone to turn out... Just to rope some calves! Oh and there are way more barrel races in the Southeast than breakaway ropings!

      Delete