Friday, August 2, 2013

Classroom Reveal!

I've been working, working, working all week on my new second grade classroom. As usual, I kept with my candy theme, but really tried hard to keep it simple and clean appearing. Here are some pics:



 This is my room from the door. It looks pretty simple, but once the little people get here it will be full of fun and excitement!

My blank bulletin boards! I always start my year off with blank boards. Before you know it, they will be filled with anchor charts and evidence of learning!
This is my guided reading table/area. I keep my sets of books in the colorful drawers. I also use this area as my desk. Above the blue bulletin board it says, "reading is thinking"... taken from the all time best book ever written! 


 Last, but not least... my newly painted chevron bookshelf! Isn't this the cutest? I love it! One of the girls at my church painted it and it makes me happy every time I see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment