Thursday, July 25, 2013

I Was So Close...

I almost did it... I almost survived the month of July without buying school supplies! Oh how the primary colored displays and crisp new notebooks call out to me... Buy me! Buy me! Well, I really did make it until yesterday. But I do have to say once I let loose I went a little crazy! 
Here are some of my buys:
Is this cute or what? It is a vinyl curtain from Ikea ($14)! We can't hang curtains, so I'm not sure what it's purpose is going to be, but I just couldn't leave the store without it!
Speaking of IKEA... I also couldn't leave the store without this orange polka dot rug. The best part is that it was only $19! 
My next stop was Hobby Lobby for this really cute chevron fabric. I can't wait to see my bulletin boards this year! 
Last but not least... Mod Podge! Why? I don't know, I just thought I needed it. Maybe one of my crafty friends will teach me how to use it! 
(Hint, hint Mrs. Bell)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that orange polka dot rug!!!!!! I'm going to have to head to Ikea now and see if I can track that puppy down! :)

    Soaring Through Second

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sandy! It also comes in black and white polka dot. I figured for $19 it will be okay when it is destroyed by picky little hands!

    ReplyDelete