Friday, October 4, 2013

October Currently and Mad Science Fun!

Loving: My favorite palomino Viv is back and ready to ride! It's been a long 5 months of rest, but I'm so happy she is sound!

Thinking: I have been so busy with life and work that I have ignored my blog... boo!
Wanting: My really fun team and I have plans for a prank... if you are at my school watch out!
Needing: a new computer! I love my macbook, but it might be time for a newer version.
Trick or Treat: Treat! Grab a Bats vs Owls Venn diagram here!
Don't forget to link up with Farley to check out the others!


Mad Science Fun!
One of my favorite themes in the school year is mad science!  It's a great way to teach the states of matter in a fun way. 


We will learn the 3 states of matter with a mad science flair! The kiddos will take part in many different science experiments to study the different matter. We will make oobleck, ice cream and explode a coke! This is a fan favorite from my kids every year!



2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I found you through Farley! Love your blog design...isn't Dreamlike Magic amazing? Also, I love that you're a horse person! My five year-old daughter has recently started taking riding lessons (she has been crazy about horses since birth!), and I am slowly learning my way around a barn.

    Glad to have found you, Gretchen!

    Susie
    Shafer's Shenanigans 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Susie! Aren't the Dreamlike Magic designs so cute? That's really cute that your little one is taking riding lessons. Kids can learn so many responsibilities with animals. I'm about to head over and check out your blog!

    ReplyDelete